Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

September 29, 2014

Wow.  First week of the transfer is already over.  How can this be?  I just got here.  Right?  Haha.

We are finding so many people to teach.  We are working a lot on finding new investigators.  There has been tons of laziness and disobedience here.  It is frustrating, but we are going to change that.  We already are.

Thanks SO much for the Downeast shirts!!  I SO appreciate it.  

The Letter that I got from the office of the First Presidency.  It was a letter just telling me that I was again a missionary for the church.  They told me thank you for being willing to return and have this calling again.  President Monson signed it...and we have looked and looked at it...it looks REAL!!   

The women's conference was great, wasn't it??  I love it.  Loved how the theme was temples and covenants.  

I have started reading the Bible since I got here because I always want to be able to tell those we teach that we read and study the Book of Mormon AND the Bible.  So that's what I've been doing.  It is very interesting...also VERY rated R....I am sure I will be skipping things as I go.  

We are doing well. I have been focusing a lot on charity this week. I love it. I have been studying a talk called "The Character of Christ" by Elder Bednar. It is such an amazing talk. It talks a lot about how Christ turns outward when the natural man turns inward. And how Jesus Christ is the perfect example of charity. I love that talk and it helps me remember, I have a lot to work on. It also talks about how as we strive to obtain Christlike character, we are better able to qualify for the spiritual gift of charity. That charity is not something we possess. 

WEll.  Time is short.  So sorry.  I still can't seem to get the hang of the rush that comes along with emailing on P-days!!  I lost my touch or something?  

Have a great week.  Please know that I am doing great.  I am happy.  I'm healthy...as much as my body allows considering the lack of gallbladder.  I'm excited.  I love it.  

Love you
Sister Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment