Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

September 15, 2014

I am sooo happy to be back.  It is so great.  The Miles picked me up from the airport.  They took me to the sister training leaders in Ventura.  That was with Hermana Brown!!!  My MTC companion.  And Hermana Halliday, she is so fun too!!  I had a great time with them.  I felt awkward and out of it the entire time!!  It was great.  I stayed there Friday night, then the Felix's picked me up Saturday around noon and they took me up to Arroyo Grande!  That was fun.  They were headed up here anyway for the Santa Maria Stake conference.  There was a general authority that attended, Elder Carlson.  If that rings a bell?  So I met him.  That was neat.  I am serving with Hermana Rubow AGAIN!!!!!  I am with her and her companion that she is training, Hermana Cuevas.  I love being with them.  We already have TONS of fun and laugh all the time.  We are putting together lots of goals.  I think we will see much success in this area.  It'll take hard work and dedication.  That's what I need to do anyway.  

Our ward is English and we are doing Spanish Translation, so that'll be familiar!  So I haven't been able to attend our ward, since we had Stake Conference.  But next week I will.  That'll be great.  

I don't have much else to say...other than it is so perfect to be back.  I didn't talk about it much, but Thursday morning I almost decided to give up and not come back.  I was so close.  SO close.  But then that call came Thursday afternoon.  It is amazing that Heavenly Father helps us right when we think we can't handle it any more.  I know without a doubt I am supposed to be here, right now.  It is a huge blessing to me.  I am so thankful to be here.  I will never be thankful enough for this opportunity to come back.  You never know what you have until it is taken away from me.  I thought I valued my mission before, but now I value it SO much more than before because it was taken from me.  I grateful that I was given it back.  I hope that everything is going well back at home.  

I love my area.  It is beautiful, right along the beach!  70's all the time.  Perfecto!!  Thanks for the support an love.

Until next week,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment