Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

October 27, 2014

I was so happy to hear from Sister Rackham and Sister Merritt!!  They wrote me.  I will write them back soon.  I'm so excited for them, they get a whole transfer together again!  They are working wonders in our ward, I know it.  

This was a good week.  Monday Hermana Cuevas found out her grandma was very sick and that she didn't have but a few days left.  I couldn't help but cry with her.  Tuesday morning during companionship study President Felix called and told her her grandma had passed away that morning.  It was hard for her to hear, but she is such an example of pushing forward and leaving all to the Lord.  I told her if she needed to just sit and take a break for a few minutes or needed to cry, I didn't mind.  I wouldn't be annoyed in any way.  I let her know I understood to a certain extent on how she must feel.  But she never once needed to, she is okay with it all.  

We are working as hard as we can and are so excited about the work that is getting done.  Our numbers don't show everything we do, I'm not about numbers.  I'm not about wasting time and spending our efforts on pointless things either.  I know we aren't doing that.  We are working hard, we are spending our time wisely.  I'm content with that, and I'm not sorry our efforts aren't showing number wise!  We are striving to be successful missionaries.  No where does it say successful missionaries reach the standard of excellence every week.  Or that they baptize tons of people.  I know we can feel successful when we feel the spirit working through us and when we are trying our hardest.  

That's my thoughts this week.  Sorry.  Hahaha, I really love it here and am excited for what is to come.  With the Spanish group in place for the 9th, we have lots to be excited for and lots of work to do.  It's awesome! :)

Amazing thing this week:  Our investigator Richard said to us, "I think it is so cool that He sent me friends to teach me the gospel, not missionaries."  He had tears in his eyes.  Richard is a special person Hermana Cuevas and I are teaching.  He is so cool!!

Well.  That's all I have.  Have a great week.  

Thanks, Love you!

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment