Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

November 17, 2014

Sounds like everything at home is going GREAT.  I'm so glad!  

The ward member that sent them to you was Juanita Montano.  SHe is one of my favorites!  She is trying to go to the temple.  So we are really working with her to get it all figured out.  We would love to have the opportunity to go with her :D  We do lots of service for her because she has some back issues.  (That's why we were wearing witch hats).  

Sister Castro told me today that just 3 weeks after they were home she and President Castro got called to be in the nursery!!  How sweet is that??  She loves it.  So you talking about nursery reminded me of that.  

We have zone conference tomorrow.  I am pretty excited.  We are getting some new things tomorrow so that will be great.  Am I hearing ipads?  We all sure hope so.  :)  But we shall see! 

We have been in a lot because Hna. Tauiliili has a sprained ankle.  She had it for 6 weeks, and we finally got to a doctor this past week.  So we are hoping to see it get better so we can be out more. :)

I'm trying to be a better missionary everyday.  I'm trying to be the best I can for my companion.  For President Felix so that he knows I am reliable and trustworthy.  But most of all I am trying to be the best I can be for the Lord.  I am trying to be the most effective instrument in His hands as I can be.  I love this gospel!  This message we share is happy and glorious.  So if you see missionaries that aren't smiling, remind them of that!  Because it is always a great day to be a missionary.  Not everyday is easy, but it is always a great day to be a missionary!  

Hope you have a great week.  

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu  

No comments:

Post a Comment