Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

October 13, 2014

I got to see Meet the Mormons this week!!  It was just AWESOME!!  Please tell me you've all watched it!!!  Or are planning on seeing it?!!  I think the part that made me tear up the most was when the missionary was leaving his family...It wasn't so hard leaving my family the first time (I still love you), but the second time, just a month ago was a lot harder.  Not too sure why, but it took everything in me not to fall apart crying and sobbing leaving you guys the second time.  AS a missionary you think you say that goodbye once.  NOPE.  Not if your me.  You do it twice.  Haha, it's okay, but that part made me tear up a bit!

A SPANISH GROUP HAS BEEN APPROVED IN OUR AREA.  That is huge!!  We are working on putting that together!!  This is exciting!!!  We are VERY excited!!  Please pray that we will be able to work it all out and things will go smoothly! :)  

The work just keeps moving along!!  I love it here.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

Love,

Sister Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment