Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

December 1, 2014

If you are going to send a package send it now to my direct address...or if it can make it before December 15.  Tuesday, Dec 16 is transfers.  So yes, I am feeling that I will probably be transferred a week before Christmas.  Lots of families have already signed up for Christmas.  They all tell me I can't get transferred....Psh.  Like I don't know that :)

I lost my planner this week.  It has been so difficult, I never wanna lose a planner again!! :(  

Went to Santa Barbara on Tuesday, that was GREAT.  That is an amazing area, so many people.  You could street contact all day and forever and always have people to talk to.  It's the exact opposite around here.  Not sure why!  

I am doing well.  I have already told my mission president this, but I am so grateful for prayer.  I receive so much comfort from it.  Without prayer I wouldn't be here any more.  But I don't quit.  :)  Never.  

I apologize for not putting so many words into this email.  But there's just not much to say this week.  

I love you all!!   Thank you for the support.  

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment