Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

November 23, 2014

Things are okay here!  The work is great.  We are finding and teaching as much as we can.  

Zone conference was great.  It was a lot about having an eternal perspective and being consecrated servants.  I loved it.  It is always good to be around other missionaries.  We are finally allowed to go to lds.org!!  WE are very happy about that.

We are excited for Thanksgiving.  We have a lunch appointment and a dinner appointment.  In between those we are planning on delivering the talk, "The Divine Gift of Gratitude" by Thomas S. Monson to less actives and other people we are teaching.  We have been writing cards to go along with the talks.  I feel this is a great thing to do on Thanksgiving, I just remember last year it was a hard day to proselyte on.  Lots of drunks and busy people who didn't care to talk with us.  I am excited about the cards and the talks.  

About iPads....still not sure.  And I have decided that I really don't want anything for Christmas.  Please don't feel like you need to send me anything.  Save any gifts for when I get home, things that I can use in college.  If anyone wants to send me anything, send me a talk.  Or post it notes.  Stamps are a great gift.  A couple bucks to spend, the thrift stores here are the bomb and I find great things for less than 5 bucks!  So nothing big, please.  And we never know when the iPads will be released.  Our new orientation booklets talk about iPads so we know they are coming soon.  Is that enough info to go off of?  Seriously though, I don't have much time left and I will need many things when I get home, but not now.  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

I have emailed Ollie and Ashley, are they busy?  They haven't responded.  So please tell Ollie I say Happy Birthday!!  Can't believe he is so OLD.  

Have a fantastic week!

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment