Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

October 6, 2014

So.  This week.  

It went so well!!  We have been able to go to a website, justserve.org and we are able to find great service opportunities around the community!!  I love it.  We have been able to meet many more people and talk with them about the gospel.  It truly is a great missionary tool.  It atleast puts our name out there and we are able to meet more people around the community.  We went to the Catholic church and did some service there, it is so fun to be able to connect with local churches.  It is so good!!  

We finally have progressing investigators!!!  YAY!!  It is very exciting!!  We have seen how raising the level of obedience here in this area is changing EVERYTHING.  Exact obedience brings miracles!!  I truly believe that.  

We have been working with a less active.  He has been dealing with hard core drug addiction.  He finally stopped heroin a bit before I got here.  And has been trying to get over perscription drugs.  He finally went to rehab this past week.  We are so happy he is there.  Just before he went in, like the night before we made the mistake of visiting!!  He was ON DRUGS.  Being so weird...he grabbed scissors and tried to cut my hair!!  He said he wanted a lock of my hair.  We were out of there so quick.

General Conference.  Thanks for that package mom!  I loved it!  Wasn't conference just great??  I loved it.  I received many answers to questions that I needed answers to.  I am excited to be able to read it all.  I loved so many of the talks.  

We get to watch Meet the Mormons this week!!!  SO exciting.  We get to see it Thursday.  And we will also be having interveiws with President.  It'll be my first interveiw with him.  Not sure what to expect.  With President Castro I always knew what to expect.  

Well.  I hope y'all have a great week.  

Love,

Sister Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment