Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

September 22, 2014

Hola.

Awesome week!!  It was full of miracles and we were able to find people to teach.  It was great.  We are seeing a lot of success already!  We try to NEVER be in our car and talk to everyone.  You really do see so many more miracles when you work like that.  I have the craziest tanlines ever.  But it's okay! :)

I am staying in Arroyo Grande with Hermana Cuevas!!!!!  We are SO happy to be together again.  This will be her second transfer, so I have to back up train her.  It won't be hard, she is already a better missionary than me!! :)  

The mission tour was so awesome.  Elder Malm and his wife are so great.  Me and my comopanions were able to talk with Sister Malm and Sister Felix for a good while afterwards.  They are both amazing ladies!   He talked a lot about the importance of beginning with the end in mind.  Having an eternal perspective.  Not basing the success of our mission on how other people (our investigatores, companions, etc) use their agency, but more on the WAY we serve and how we grow!  He made it known that all of our service is needed and important.  He is a very funny guy.  I learned a lot, and I was gratful to be here for it.  I needed it!!

I am so excited for the baptisms in our ward!!  I hope that they all go well.  

Things are going great.  Well, thank you for the emails.  I love you all.  Please know, I am doing fantastic.  I am happy.  I am excited.  I love my mission.  I didn't think it was possible, but my appreciation and love for my mission has grown so much more than existed before.  I try to work as if it is my last time to be a missionary.  

Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Ah Mu


Btw.  We get to watch Meet the Mormons!!!!  Our mission is going to watch it most likely before it comes out in theaters!!  Also.  Look up justserve.org.  It's awesome!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment