Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

December 15, 2014






This is us last night at a stake activity.  With the Hurst family, Sister Beliel, and A couple of investigators.  And Hermana Cuevas...

Things here are fine.  I am staying here in the good ole 5 cities area.  Same companion. 

This week was fine.  We are so struggling with finding new people.  But it is okay.  We know Heavenly Father is preparing people.  I feel like my entire mission my job has just been to plant seeds.  

The ward I am in is just great!!  I love it soooo much.  A lot of them thought I was leaving this transfer, but we were all happy to know I'm not.  I am excited to see what this next transfer brings.  :)  

I got permission to have a conference call so that I can talk to Ollie, Ashley and Katie along with you all.  Please email me a time that is best to call on Christmas day.  We have a lunch and dinner that day, but those are flexible and will cater to your availability.  I'm sure you are free all day, if it's anything like last year.  But yes, let me know and we will make ourselves free to do that for you.  :)  I am excited to talk to you on the phone.  Think of questions to ask!  

I got your package!  Thank you SO much.  I love it all!  Our apartment looks more Christmas-y.  :)  

My feelings are mixed today.  It hurts a little to know that I could be home on Wednesday...but I am also thankful for the opportunity to be here for longer.  

Anyway!  Thank you for the email.  I hope that you have a great week.  I love this work I am a part of.  I love being a missionary.  I love Jesus Christ and our dear Heavenly Father.  He has a plan for me, submitting our will to his is the challenge, but I am trying to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment