Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

October 20, 2014

Thanks so much for the email!  

President Felix sent out a talk from GC.  I was wondering if you could send me the conference issue??  I would LOVE that.  We only get one per companionship and I think that Hermana Cuevas will want to have one.

This week was great!  We set one of our amazing investigators with a date!!  He is so cool!! :)  We are excited to keep teaching him, his date is for Nov.29!!  

We have been attending an english ward here, but we have a Spanish group approved!!  So we are working on putting that together!!  A group leader has been called and the group will be starting on Nov. 9!  We understand that this is going to be a huge change and it WILL be rocky for a little while at the beginning.  Missionaries will be giving a talk probably every week for a while.  But I am excited.  I think investigators will feel more comfortable coming to church if they know it will all be in Spanish, instead of there being translation.  Recent converts will be able to participate more and it will be AWESOME!!  It is the first step to more Spanish speaking investigators and baptisms in this area.  :)  

I don't have any more time.  But I hope all goes well.  I am glad you enjoyed the poem :)  

I love you all!!


Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment