Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 17, 2014

Hola everyone! 

Don't have much time!!  But here's some fun information for y'all!!

We have a baptism this Friday!!  Erik is so ready.  From what I know and have seen he has been prepared.  He is very solid.  I know that he is going to be such a great member of the church.  And a great contribution to the Solvang Ward.  If I am correct I think this is the first Spanish Speaking baptism the ward will see.  Erik has come to church.  He is very excited to be baptized.  I really look forward to it.  It is so neat because he is the first investigator and the first lesson we had when Hermana Howell and I first got here.  It was such a great feeling to know we had this solid investigator who would be baptized.  We both hoped that we would be here to see it.  And we are.  I know Hermana Schmidt has seen his potential in the few weeks of her being here too.  I always had a good feeling about Erik! 

That's about all I have time for!!

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment