Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

February 10, 2014

Well.  This week.  Very interesting.

Here's a few things that I hope that the Blue Springs 2nd Ward does for the missionaries:

I hope that you all support them in their efforts to be EXACTLY obedient.  
I hope that you all support them in their decisions on how to teach their investigators. 
I hope that you ask the missionaries about their investigators.  Who are they teaching?  What are the investigator's needs?  
I hope you pray for the investigators by name.
Pray for the missionaries by name.
Help them find and teach!  Knocking doesn't work any more.  There are those rare occasions, but it just isn't enough any more.


The reason I say these things is because a few of those things I wish we got more of.  A few of those things have brought miracles. 

We are trying to help our Spanish investigators come to church.  It's amazing that they are even considering church in English.  It's amazing to see them COME to church in English, even though we don't have headsets for translation and even though many of the members don't even look at them.  Including our ward mission leader.  We are working on doing Spanish Gospel Principles class.  We just need support.  We really want the members to be excited about Spanish investigators.  We hope to see excitement soon.  

I am doing great.  I am learning a lot.  I am learning what kind of member I want to be for the rest of my life.  I will seek to be exactly obedient.  I will seek to be trusted more that loved.  I will try my hardest to be supportive of the missionaries and their efforts.  I want to be someone the missionaries can rely on.  I want to help the missionaries find people to teach. 

That is about all I can say right now.  The work is moving along.  Yesterday I just loved seeing 2 of our investigators come to church.  They speak spanish, but they love the spirit.  They know this church is true.  They don't look at the people to determine what kind of church this is, they look at the doctrine.  This is a perfect church for imperfect people.

Have a good week.

Sister Ah Mu

P.S.  We live in our own apartment.  There are just two seperate apartmetns that the missionaries live in.  I know you asked me that mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment