Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

February 17, 2014

I told President Castro, "Hey President!  Happy President's day!!"  I'm pretty sure he laughs at every single one of my letters....Hahaha.

Anyway.  This week.  SO great!! :)  We had a miracle yesterday....The Solvang Ward had its FIRST Spanish Gospel Principles class!!!!  Erik stayed at church for ALL 3 hours!!!  

We are teaching AMAZING people.  Just amazing people.  I can't even name them all off.  I love it here in Solvang.  This could potentially be my last week here though....in a week I will find out what's happening to me!  :)  I'm excited, I don't really care where go, or if I stay.  I just know I will be where I am supposed to be...but I wouldn't mind staying here.  I love it too much!!

Jen Brown wrote me a letter...I need her email.  It should be on my gmail account.  Would you mind getting that for me?

Too bad about the Volvo!!  But as Dad always says, "Free money!"  Hahaha.  Did I tell you that I am driving a BRAND NEW car?  It had about 100 miles on it when I first started driving it...isn't that crazy?!  I will never drive cars like the ones I drive on my mission...and I'm okay with that because I never want a brand new car!!  

I got a letter from Jon!!  Sounds like Vegas is treatin him very well. 

Did you ever tell Alan and Channing that I live literally a block away from where they took that picture in Solvang....I cannot tell you how weird it is that they were HERE.  What if I would've seen them?!  Crazy.  Just crazy.  

Anyway, I am sorry if this letter jumps around a lot.  My mind is every where.  I hope all of you have a great week.

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment