Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

March 30, 2014

Oooo.  I'm pretty excited to get the general conference package:)

That address is correct.  I did receive the package with taxes in it.  Also the letter from Michelle!! :)  Dang, her letter was SO inspired.  Tell her she is amazing!!

I would probably stop sending anything to my home address because I am probably getting transferred in a week.  

Oh Jon...always getting into trouble!!  He and I have a blast writing each other.  I think it is hilarious that I've known him since like 3rd grade!!  

I am also keeping in contact with Elder Richardson still, yes.  He is doing GREAT!!  He is just an amazing Elder, I know he works so hard.  He goes home in September D:
I also keep in contact with Elder Young in Kennewick, Washington mission.  He is awesome too!!  We have fun writing each other in Spanish.  It's always good practice to do that.  (Karen and Carlos and their family are probably moving into his mission boundaries!!!!)
Also, I keep in contact with Elder Johnson, he is in the Bulgaria Sofia mission.  He an amazing Elder Too!!!  He an I hit our year mark soon...which is CRAZY.  I still like to think that is in 2 and a half months...that's a long time, right?  Psh.  Not on a mission.

How did you like the Women's broadcast??  I LOVED IT.  All the talks were fantastic!! :D

Karen and Carlos moved...I pretty much wanted to cry.  I was just sad because  I may not ever see them again....I'm hoping that isn't true.  I will have to go visit them in Washington...and they'll probably be baptized by then ;)  I'm positive!!!  They're ready!!

This is the last week of the transfer.  I can't lie and say I'm not excited to start a new one again.  This has been the longest transfer of my ENTIRE mission.  The hardest one ever.  The scariest.  The lonliest.  But I've learned SO much.  My testimony has been tried.  But I am coming out a lot stronger.  But, yes.  I am excited to start over again.  hopefully go to a new area, I feel like it's time.  But I guess we will see if The Lord feels the same, won't we?

Thank you for everything.  I am doing better than I have been for a long time.  I loved the package.  And guess what??  I sent in my taxes on time :)  Sister Castro sent with the Sister Training Leaders a little package for me.  She is so funny, she sent me some aromatherapy things...but hey!  It works!! :)  And I really appreciate it.  I love her so much!!  So I sent her a talk that has really helped me, some chocolate, and I sent her a happy book (You know what I'm talking about, right mom?).  

I love you all.  Hope you're donig well.  I will let you know what is to come next transfer on Monday!!

Love,
Sister Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment