Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 5, 2014

I am just going to apologize NOW.  I don't have much time, this was a full week so I had MUCH to say to President!!  But, I am sure that my call home should make up for it all.  :)  We have church 1-4 so we will be calling after we are done there and after we grab some snacks.  My companion's family is 3 hours ahead of us.  So she will be calling her family first.  i should be calling about 6 o'clock my time.  8pm your time.  I hope that works, i have no idea why it wouldn't.  I will call mom's cell phone.  Conference call should be fine.  Please be prepared with questions!  I will have a few good stories and thoughts for you all as well.  :)  I am very, VERy excited to talk to y'all!!  This will be the last time before I go home, weird, huh?  
This week I will be hitting my year mark of the time I got my mission call.  May 10.  Crazy to think about.  I can't even pretend that I am even close to the Alex that you were with then.  I am so much different.  I am a better me, and continue to be better and better.  It is all because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  This is a gospel of change, I love it.  
I have a favor to ask, Could yo uemail me the talk from I think October 2012 by Elder Ballard.  It's about bee's...I have no idea if that helps...maybe if yo uhave the October 2012 conference issue, that would be amazing to have.
Read "His Grace is Sufficient"  By Brad Wilcox.  It is AMAZING.  Also, the 4th missionary by Lawrence E. Corbridge.  This is a talk that seriously EVERY missionary should have.  Ask the missionaries in our ward about it, if they don't have it, print it off for them.  It is like 30 pages long, but those missionaries would LOVE you forever.  
Just know that I am doing SO well.  I am still sick, but it'll go away!!!  This week was full of miracles.  I know it is because we made a more concious effort to be exactly obedient.  That is the only way we can really see the work move along.  This week is proof of that, we saw miracles EVERY DAY.  These miracles are things that would be in preach my gospel.  I will share them on Sunday.  An apostle said, "Obedience brings blessings.  Exact obedience brings miracles."  (maybe Elder Nelson?  Elder Oaks?)  I KNOW that is true.  Paso Robles, Templeton and Atascadero is BOOMING. 

I love you all!!

Hermana Ah Mu

Hot!!




Hermana AhMu and Hermana Higgs (exchanges)

No comments:

Post a Comment