Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 6, 2014



Wow.  Transfers always seem to surprise me.

I am leaving Solvang.  I will be serving in Paso Robles.  I will be in the Paso Robles 3rd Branch!  I have heard many great things.  I just think it is funny because last week I said, "The one place I don't wanna go to is Paso!  Because i don't wanna sit in the car for 3 hours after transfer meeting just to get back to my new area!!"  Paso is THREE hours away from Ventura!!!!  CA-RAZY.  Haha.  And look where I am going.  Heavenly Father knows all.  He obviously sees me serving there when I didn't.  Hahaha.  I am going to be companions with Hermana Rubow.  She was in the MTC with Hermana Corniea and Hermana Howell!!!  I've heard GREAT things about Hermana Rubow.  I am excited to meet her.  I am hoping that this new area, new transfer, new companion will help me.  I am hoping I can finally feel better.  

Hermana Schmidt will be a Sister Training Leader.  She is going to be serving in Santa Barbara.  She is going to a fantastic area!  So there will be 2 new sisters coming to our area.  ("White washing") just like Hermana Howell and I did just 3 transfers ago.  

I will miss Solvang so much.  This is definitely a place that I will have to come back to.  But this will forever be a place of growth.  I grew so much.  Still am.  And I know I will continue to grow so much from the experiences I had here.  I love the ward.  I love the people.  I know I will love my new area.  It's just bittersweet.  

I am hoping the new area will be a refresher!!  I just want a refresher.  Haha.  I found out my companion from the MTC, Hermana Brown is a Sister Training Leader!!!!!  Which I am SOOO excited about!!  She is amazing, and I know that this calling is HERS.  She will do amazingly!!  I am SO excited for her....I hope that I will be able to go on exchanges with HER!! :D  I love her.

Karen is gone.  I have not enjoyed seeing her house empty.  It was GREAT being her neighbor.  but seeing her house empty is sad.  I have asked Elder Young about his area, and I think that Karen moved into HIS MISSION BOUNDARIES.  How crazy is that?!  Elder Young actually served where we think Karen moved!!  How crazy is that?!  I want him to teach her and her family!!

I said goodbye to Erik yesterday.  It was very sad.  I will miss him so much!  He is such a solid recent convert!!  He is just so great.  I'm pretty sure he will be the unit leader here in Solvang....when there is a Spanish unit ;)  Haha He'll be the leader!!!  :)  

I am excited to recieve my easter package.  Thank you for the General Conference package.  Loved it!! :)  Tell ashley my mission office address.  Because I don't know my address right now.  She asked me last week for my real address.  I am excited to get the CD too!!  Thank youu!

Sister Castro loved the happy book I gave her!!  :)  She said she would carry it with her every where.  Thank you for that idea, Mom.  My happy book has helped me more than I ever thought it could, especially this past transfer.  

I may go to the doctor this week.  I am going to talk with Sister Castro tomorrow after transfer meeting and we will figure out what to do...I had to get some prescription nasal spray for my cold.  I am still using it...haha.  But just in case something notifies you about our insurance, I used our insurance!  (I don't know anything about insurance...haha).  

Well.  I love you.  I appreciate your support, love, and prayers.  

Love,
Sister Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment