Yay!

Yay!

Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

PARIS FRANCE!!!!  I love that!!!  Please let her know I am like jumping up and down in my chair right now!!!!  My cousy is going to FRANCE!!!  

2 worlds are definitely colliding right now...I can't take it!  But I love it.  All 4 of us hermanas are so close, we already feel like our moms need to know each other!  Haha.  That's why we gave all of our moms contact info.  

We are seeing miracles here in Paso....by the way!!  WE are starting this new transfer out right!!!  I AM STAYING IN PASO ROBLES for atleast another 5 weeks!! (This transfer is a 5 week transfer).  I am so happy, we have some baptisms to see!  I knew I had more work to do here.  Hermana Martin is leaving though...I am so sad!  But Hermana Miller is going to be companions with Hermana HARDY!!  My old companion.  This'll be a very interesting transfer.  

Mom, I LOVE the EFY 2013 CD.  It is the best efy cd EVER. 

It's been very, VERY hot!!  Over 100 almost every day!!  By 11 am, it's over 90!!  I am literally going to melt here...but that's okay.  Haha, I am just not used to this!  Haha.  

I need the talk "Find the Lambs, Feed the Sheep" it was actually a broadcast that President Hinckley gave...It is long, but it would be amazing to have.  

Guess what?  Today is May 19.  I entered the MTC exactly 11 months ago....I still feel like a gringa!  

Armando is doing amazing!!  We hope to set him with a baptismal date this week.  HE has come to church 3 times in a row!!!  Which is RARE!!!!  He LOVES it.  

I will write a letter for the ward.  Soon!  I promise!! 

Don't have too much time,
Have a GREAT week!

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu 

No comments:

Post a Comment