Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 14, 2014

Hola. 

Let me just say, what a relief it is to be HERE in Paso Robles!  Ohh wow.  This last week has been great.  

My new area.  Paso Robles!!  Hermana Rubow and I work in half of Paso, All of Templeton, and All of Atascedero.  We are working in a TEENY Spanish Branch.  I actually wonder why it isn't just a unit...But oh well haha.  I don't think I will ever understand the way Hispanics do things.  I had forgotten how chaotic and noisy church is with Hispanics.  But I love it!  

My companion.  Ohhh, I LOVE her!!!!  She is SO funny!!  We have a blast together!!  We both don't really know Spanish, so we have a ton of fun messing up everything.  Especially phone calls :)  Oh well, her favorite phrase is, "Oh, lo siento.  Somos humanos, no somos perfectas.  Estamos aprediendo Espanol."  Or "Oh, we're sorry.  We are human, we aren't perfect.  We are learning spanish."  Hahahaha.  We live with 2 other Hermanas (I LOVE THEM).  Their names are Hermana Martin and Hermana Miller.  They are so stinkin hilarious it's FUNNY.  We all four have so much fun.  We are serving in the same branch.  It's awesome because we all love the same things, have the same sense of humor.  Oh.  It's just perfect.  Hermana Miller is from Olathe, KA!!  Hermana Rubow is from North Carolina.  Hermana Martin is from Pennsylvania.  We all get along real well.  Hermana Miller went to BYU before.  Hermana Rubow and Martin did BYU-I.  

The work here is interesting....Hermana Rubow and I have MAJOR finding to do.  I know that we will see success during this transfer.  We have many goals.  I know things will be better soon!

I really do love it here. The Branch really is good. They are SO great. 

It is pretty cool here.  Nothing like Solvang, the only similarity is there are lots of vineyards.  I miss things about Solvang.  But, I know I will learn to love it here more and more.  

I got an email from Maggie Johnson, a member from Solvang.  I LOVE her so much.  She is just great!  She has already offered her home to any of my family members that need a place to stay while in Solvang!  

Well, this week was great. 









Love you all!

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu


First pic is Me, hermana Schmidt and MAggie and her sons.
Second,  Me with this awesome Viking man.
3rd Hermana Martin and Hermana Hernandez being like Auntie and her comp!!  Hopefully it doesnt offend...because it CRACKS me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment