Yay!

Yay!

Monday, March 2, 2015

February 2, 2015 -- Thousand Oaks!

I LOVE IT HERE.  The area is so great!!  We are #114, we teach our neighbors in 115, so hopefully they will call us if they get the letter.  The branch is great, we are working on making it a ward.  We'll see what happens, hoping to combine it with the Newbury Park Spanish branch.  The only complication is both branches are in different stakes, but the other problem is people outside of our stake come to the branch here in TO.  So who knows.  Hopefully we'll somethings happen soon.  I did speak yesterday!  The branch president is great, he made sure that I told everyone how long I'd been out and that I only have 5 weeks left.  The work is awesome, we do not tract, tracting was cut out just before I got here and we work with members and referrals!  It is so cool!!  We teach lots of people!  I am in the Thousand Oaks 6th Branch.  

Dad has a mission companion that lives somewhere around here, I think Newbury Park which is like maybe 20 mins away.  I guess he has been trying to find me.  Maybe you and Dad could research more into that and let him know all he has to do is come to TO and find me!  Or contact some missionaries to get our number.  Does Dad know which one it is?

Hermana Garza is great, she is 19.  I think she just recently turned 19.  She is so young, I don't know why I feel like that because I am only 21, but there's seems to be a big difference!  She is so strong and works so hard!  Someone I need this transfer that is for sure.  Another one of the many reasons I am here right now, I'm sure of it.  We live with two Sister Missionaries serving in the English ward, Sister Cox and Sister De Vries.  They are fun!  We have a good time at home.  It is just a nice place to be.  

I asked Sister Castro if she remember the Navos, she just responded.  She said they knew them for a short time, but that they were a lovely family.  

Our church building is GIGANTIC.  It is referred to as the Thousand Oaks Temple.  It is so big!  I have taken pictures and will try to send them soon, you'll die it is so big!  

Well, things here are great, I look forward to hearing from Owen.  Hopefully I get the letter!  I love you guys!!  Have a great week!!

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment