Yay!

Yay!

Monday, March 2, 2015

February 16, 2015

I heard my flight plans changed, but I was told it was off by like 5 mins.  Maybe I heard wrong hahaha.  Oh well.  I guess more time to reflect.  Hopefully there aren't too many storms up in Chicago.  I don't think I will be in the mood for a delayed or canceled flight. ;)

I am so glad everyone is doing well!  Sounds like y'all are staying busy too.  That is great.  The missionaries in the ward sound like they are on top of it as well.  That is perfect! 

This week was good.  We have a been in contact with on of our investigators, Angelica, quite often lately.  Which is great.  We are really working with her to come to church.  I LOVE her!  She is so funny, and every time we come over she always has a meal for us.  (Seriously, I'm getting so fat!).  She makes goooood food!  We had my favorite, sopes, the other day.  They were perfect!  Hermana Garza was sick on Tuesday.  So we were in pretty much all day.  Saturday evening we had a branch fiesta!!  There was a DJ and a huge group of us there...like 40 people.  Haha, it was fun, it was a little shaky at first, but then things got fun after Hermana Garza and I turned off all the lights.  No one wants to dance in a well lit room, don't ask me why.  I don't know.  There was good food there too.  We had a family that we are working with come.  And they taught everyone how to do some dances, so that was perfect!! 

Everything is going so well!  I received my flight plans, the old ones, in the mail.  Along with some other paper work having to do with my departure.  It was weird, that's where things start feeling real.  But it's okay.  It will only get more and more real.  It won't catch me off guard this time. 

Thank you for all that you are doing to help me come back and get going.  I wouldn't be able to figure out school without y'all!  Thank you for the support.  I hope that you have a great week.

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment