Yay!

Yay!

Monday, March 2, 2015

February 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the email.  And for sharing that story!!  That is such great missionary work.  I will try to include Glenda and her family in my prayers as well.  

I want to see all the church history sites before I go back to school.  I am looking forward to that.  I am looking forwar to going back to school.  Ashley sent me some schedules to choose from, that was super helpful!!  It makes me so excited to get going.  I trust her and all that she has placed.  I am excited to see them again.

I am well aware of my time I have left...it's crazy.  But I really am looking forward to it.  Don't worry though, I am still her and want to be here.  :)  I love being a missionary.  It is just the greatest.  I am reminded that I go home everyday!  The time is counted down for me.  My planner has the number of weeks, the day reminds me of it.  I can't help it!  But I am glad that I am still here.  I would hate to have ended before.  I need this time.  I want to take full advantage of it.  

We had an awesome week!  We are teaching an amazing lady, Mina.  She is the mother of a recent convert.  Her son (the rc) is about to turn in his mission papers.  So she has obtained an interest in the church.  We explain to her that we would love to teach her about the exact things he will be teaching and knows are true.  And if she has any questions about the mission, or missionaries, or anything we would be here to answer for her.  We met her not this past friday, but the one before that.  And she came to church yesterday!! (she couldn't the sunday before because of the super bowl and they already had a party planned.).  But she will be coming to church on Sunday again!  We love her and can see her white!  She is so special.  

Hermana Garza got her patriarchal blessing yesterday!  She didn't have time to get it before the mission, so she had to get it here.  It was so neat.  It brought back memories of when I got mine.  

A man hugged me the other day.  That was weird and I hope it never happens again.  Atleast as a missionary anyway ;)

I am so grateful for you.  The mission has been so amazing, it is crazy that there is but a few weeks left now.  I am thankful for this experience, this gospel is a gospel of change.  I am living proof of the drastic change it can have on others!!  I am not the person I was over a year and a half ago, for that I am forever thankful!  I will never go back to that.  This is what brings me happiness and helps me to remain motivated until my job here is done.  :)

Have a great week!

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment