Yay!

Yay!

Monday, March 2, 2015

February 23, 2015

What a bummer!  I'm sorry y'all haven't been feeling well :(  

I'm getting a little concerned.  I am going to miss the Mexican snacks around here.  Do you know of any Mexican markets in KC?  I have things to show you guys and things to make...but if I need to I will bring them home in my luggage.  If not, we can just buy stuff there.  Let me know, please!!  I'm sure Abel would have an idea.

I'm sorry about the weather...it's pretty stinky around here too.  It's been around the 60's and it rained ALL day yesterday.  No one opened their doors yesterday except one family.  They fed us dinner.  They felt bad that we were so wet!  hahaha, we were SOAKED.  And cold!   

Things here are going SOOO WELLLL.  I love it here, we are teaching AMAZING people!  There will be baptisms soon.  I'm just sad that they will happen after I leave.  But it's okay.  It's still very exciting.  I see all the amazing things that are happening around here and I just want to stay another transfer! It's like once everything is perfect, I have to leave.  I know it's for a purpose though.  

Things here are good.  I am continually reminded of the date of my return home.  I am continually reminded of the amount of time I have left.  Everything is counted down for me and everyone around me is counting down for me.  It is sad.  But it is also amazing.  I am just thankful to be here now.  I am constantly reminded that this time is sacred, it was added on.  I don't have to be here, but I am so thankful I am!  Those things that President Cato said in my setting apart are coming to pass.  I almost thought they wouldn't a few weeks ago.  Moorpark is a place of healing for me.  A place of excitement!  A place of joy!  I am just sad I won't be here for much longer.  

I'm sorry if my letters don't seem to have much in them.  I will have many stories to tell when I am home!  But until then, my emails may contain a whole lot of nothing!!  Sorry!!

Well, I hope that you have a great week!!  I love you all.  

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment