Yay!

Yay!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6, 2014

Hola familia y amigos,

Wow!  This week.  Crazy.  But fantastic as usual.  I am so happy to be here.  I am thankful for the privilege of being a missionary.  I can't say it enough.  

Anyway!  My birthday was fun.  We had a fun party!  It was just us 4 Hermanas that are serving in the Solvang ward.  But they took me to Taco Loco (An amazing resteraunt). And I we had cake.  They sang to me.  Haha it was fun.  I feel weird now that I'm 20.  I still feel 14.  

The weather out there....what a shame....I'm here in 75 degree weather!!  Hahaha, it's so fun!  But it does get pretty cold at night...like 35 degrees.  It's so cold for me now.  I just can't every come back to snow and ice!  I'm sorry to hear how cold it is out there right now!  I'm excited to get Owen's letter!!  I love hand "written sentiments."  MALL COP.  :)  And yes, you are right.  My Christmas break actually was about...2 hours!  And hour on Christmas Eve and an hour on christmas day.  Oh!  And I guess it was about three since I got ot talk to y'all on the phone then wait for my companion while she talked to her family.  Haha.  But yeah, The work moves on.  The only thing that made it Christmas-y was when we were having dinner with members.  And it was only because they had gifts.  And did white elephant and stuff.  Haha, but I was very happy to go back to work...that's what makes me happy now.  There really is nothing more satisfying than being dead tired when you get home.  

I am excited to announce that my companion and I get to go to the temple tomorrow!!  I'm going to LA!!  Every missionary gets to go to the temple during the month of their birthday!!  So I am stoked!  I haven't been to the temple for too long.  And I'm excited to go to the Los Angeles temple.  It is a beautiful one!  I will be leaving my mission boundaries...how crazy is that?  But yeah, I'm really excited!  We are leaving about 7:30 am and getting back between 3 and 5.  Traffic...it kills ya!  

Also, transfers....in a week.....I'm too nervous!  I will be excited to announce where I will be!  

I hope that you enjoyed the pictures I sent.  I know that you very anxious to see new pictures!  Haha.  Have a fantastic week!

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment