Yay!

Yay!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!! 

I apologize, not much is going onto the blog this week.  I have run out of time, I was emailing President for much longer than I usually do!  

But, I am grateful for this opportunity I have to be on a mission at this time.  President Castro told us on Friday at our Christmas Devotional, "Heavenly Father's greatest gift to us is His Beloved son Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ's greatest gift to us is His Atonement.  The greatest gift you can give them is your mission."  I know that there is no where that I need to be, except here.  This Christmas will be different, but in a good way.  There is no other time in my life that I can turn outward at the level that I am able to right now.  It is a privilege.  This will be a very memorable Christmas, it doesn't even feel like Christmas time!!  The only thing that will be different on Wednesday is that I get to call home.  We will still be proselyting.  But that's okay, because this is my favorite thing!!  I love this work.  Merry Christmas. 

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment