Yay!

Yay!

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Why Hello there,

iFeliz Compleanos papa!  Espero que tenga un buen dia.  

How's it feel to have a 20 year old daughter on a mission?  I bet you never even imagined that, huh?  Haha.  I hope that you have a great birthday,  I love you dad.  You are a big part of my life.  And it is because of you that I am here.

Sounds like it is still a bit chilly, huh?  It's like 80 here... :)

Oh yeah, this is the beginning to a new transfer!!  And I am STILL here in Solvang!!! :D  I am SOOO happy!!!!  I love it here.  My companion is still Hermana Howell too!  We will have some more fun this transfer.  I'm looking forward to it.  This area is a huge place of growth for me.  It's about the hardest time I have had so far, but also the most rewarding.  We see miracles, this area IS prepared!!  Heavenly Father really does prepare people.  There has been a promise made to all Hermanas that serve here.  (From President Castro)  If we are exactly obedient and work as hard as we can, we will see growth in the Solvang Ward, in the beautiful Santa Ynez valley.  So that's pretty neat.  

Thanks for the letters, I do have a question!  How'd you get my real address?!  Haha, did you google map it?  You should, the overview probably looks like a village.  It's cool.  I still haven;t gotten any package.   It doesn't look like I will get it until February....real bummer....I hope there wasn't any food in the package that would go bad.  If there was you should call the office and tell them. 

I forgot to mention, I got a FUN package from The Featherston's in the city that never sleeps (Winigan).  It was so great, I loved it!  I actually got it on Christmas Eve.  The Mission office couples place Mr. and Mrs. Clause and delivered all the packages they got to the missionaries all through out the mission.  It was sweet of them to do that, because it is an all day kind of thing.  

The temple.  It was SO great!!  I LOVED it!!  It was so fun to go there, we left about 8 am.  And got back around 6:30....it took forever, but it was worth it.  LA traffic stinks...and we weren't even IN LA.  Haha, I was so close to Beverly Hills and Hollywood...how weird is that?  That's something you hear about in movies, right?  Hahaha.  The video was AMAZING!!!  I just want to go back!!  I will try to go to the temple every week when I get home.  It would be so good for me.  

Well, I am not too sure what else to say.  But, I hope that you are having a great week.  I am sure that all is well.  Let me know if there is anyone else I can pray for or help out.  

Love,

Hermana Ah Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment