Yay!

Yay!

Monday, December 2, 2013

November 25, 2013


I am sorry!!  This letter might be a bit short, I spent most of my time writing President Castro.
 
This week was fantastic!  We have SOO many golden people we are teaching!!  I am really wondering what will be in store for me next transfer.  (A week from now I will know what happens to me!)  Yes.  I am in the last week of this transfer...ALREADY!!??  I can't believe it!!
 
Okay, zone conference.  AMAZING.  I loved it so much.  Doctrine and Covenants Section 4 was the theme.  We focused on "sharpening our sickles."  Which is quite important, I might add!  :)  Never let it get dull. 
 
My companions and I have been singing a ton...We sang for President and Sister Castro.  And all the Sister Training Leaders, and the Assisstents to the Presdient....We don't sound too bad!  Hhaha, you know me, I love to harmonize.  We are a fine trio (don't worry though....Kristen, Holly, and Charlee!  Y'all are WAY better :)  And you always will be!)  We are going to sing for the special Christmas program our mission does...so that's pretty exciting!!  We sang at a beautiful baptism a few days ago.  Baptisms are amazing. 
 
How is everyone's assignment going?  Anyone thought of a family/friend to give a Book of Mormon to??  :) 
 
Happy Birthday Ollie!!  You are such an old man!!  You're a DAD!!!  WOW!!!   Weird.... :)  Be expecting something...hopefullly that adress you gave me is correct this time!
 
Happy Birthday Mom!!!  You also should be expecting something :)  I love you mom, you helped me get out here.  I think of you a lot.  And this sunday I will be thinking of you!  I love you!!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!  We are going to eat with La familia de Vero.  They asked us about 3 weeks ago!  Haha they beat the rush, apparently everyone wants missionaries over for Thanksgiving...
 
I hope that I am still here in Oxnard, we have baptisms coming up next transfer.  But if I'm not here, then that's what is meant to be.  I will let you know in a week!! :)
 
Happy Thanksgiving!! 
 
Love,
Hermana Ah Mu
 
P.S.  Hey.  Owen. Olson.  Donde esta mis cartas?!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment