Yay!

Yay!

Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

Hola familia y amigos,

This was a good week.  So so so s so so many miracles.  I am all about miracles, there are seriously always miracles.  Always look for the miracles everyday.  They are always there, you just need to be watching.  

I love the Book of Mormon!  I love it so much!  And I love sharing it with others.  It really is the greatest tool in conversion.  The first thing we teach people about when we meet them is the Book of Mormon, and we have started reading 3 Nephi 11:10-11 with them.  A lot of the time they are a little nervous about us reading scriptures from it, but after we finish reading to them the words of Jesus Christ they feel something.  We have heard people say, "Wow.  That is beautiful." or "I've heard this before, someone has read this to me before." and we will testify of the truthfulness of it and they agree.  Most people agree that it is the word of God.  

I invite you all to pray about someone/a family that you can give the Book of Mormon to for Christmas.  It is one of the greatest gifts.  I don't think I would have ever done it before my mission...but that is because I didn't have the strongest testimony of it.  So if you are too nervous, then study it.  Read it.  And obtain a testimony of it.  And then you will want to share it.  That is actually how my mission president got baptized.  He was given a Book of Mormon.  It's amazing.  I love it.

I don't have much time.  Sorry about that.  But I am thankful for the prayers and the thoughts.  I love the letters, thank you to those of you who send me letters.  I love it here in California.  I love being a missionary.  Have a fantastic week. 

Love,
Hermana Ah Mu


P.S.  For those of you who still call me "Alex" ...It creeps me out...So I'd love it if that would not continue...hahaha My name is Hermana Ah Mu.  I am a missionary.  So please!  Call me "Hermana Ah Mu"  (I work hard to be an Hermana....)

No comments:

Post a Comment