Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Patience is a virtue..

I am getting so stinkin excited to find out where I will be going on my mission. I randomly get really excited and happy...I just wanna find out where I'm going!! I have been feeling like a little kid on Christmas Eve, except it's worse. Much, much worse. Haha, this feeling doesn't just last one night...it's MULTIPLE days and nights. Hahaha. I have learned great patience throughout the entire process. I still am, in Preach My Gospel it has a section on Christlike attributes and wouldn't ya know it! Patience is one of em. I have also learned that I am not a fan of all the paperwork (Doctor and dental) that is involved!! But, I am thankful that it is something we have to do, because it is very important. I can't wait to find out where Heavenly Father wants me to be, I know He will send me where I am needed most and where I will be able to best serve. Hopefully the next post will say something about where I am going to be spending 18 months of my life? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment