Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I have such bad luck..

I have got to say, I DO NOT like the mission papers process. I am pretty sure that every time I take a step forward, I get knocked down again. I thought that because I was done with interviews and everything, I would finally be finished dealing with the health and dental information....NOPE. I was wrong. I am missing one thing. So I am still not finished and my papers cannot be submitted until I finish it all. I am disappointed with how things have played out. I just don't know why it is taking me so long. I feel like Satan is using this to discourage me, and it always works until I realize it is Satan discouraging me. I am learning great patience from this.  I just need to keep remembering the Lord's timing is not the same as my timing...There are great things in store for me and Heavenly Father has a plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment