Yay!

Yay!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

MY MISSION CALL!!! :D

I received my mission call a couple days ago! I opened it with my mom and dad, Owen, and Olson. Ollie and Ashley were on Skype, and my grandparents were on Facetime. I was so glad to share this experience with them. But anyway! I am going to the California Ventura mission!!! I am going into the Provo MTC on June 19! And I am to prepare to teach the gospel in the Spanish language!!!! I am totally stoked!! The California Ventura mission is only the BEST!! It is so perfect. I know that is where I am supposed to be going, because mission calls are from our loving Heavenly Father. And He sends us where we are needed and where we are supposed to be. I didn't realize how quickly it is coming! I was not expecting to leave sooo soon! It is okay though, I am so ready. I just need to go shopping. And watch the District. And read the Book of Mormon. And...well okay, I have a lot to do, but I can do it!! :D My countdown starts now! 37 more days!! :D I am very very excited to have this wonderful opportunity. I am excited to invite others to learn of this great gospel. I have a lot to learn in the MTC, but I can do it. I will not be doing it alone. :) It is such a great work to be a part of. I am excited to be a servant of the Lord for 18 months. Oh! And Happy Mother's Day. Mother's day is a great day. I am always reminded of how blessed I am for both of my moms. I love them both very much. It took a very very special person to be my mom when I was a crazy toddler. And it takes a very very special person to have been my mom while I was a stupid teenager, and even now. I am blessed to have these 2 wonderful women in my life and to be able to call them my mom.

1 comment:

  1. How Super, Wonderfully Exciting!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you, Alex. Love you bunches and bunches, Sista Untch :)

    ReplyDelete