Yay!

Yay!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Well...here's my first post.

It's about 12:30 am. I had been sitting here at the computer for about an hour just trying to figure out a title for this blog!! Haha. I just wanted to start it up because I have been wanting to start my own blog for such a long time, so now's my chance. I thought that this would be very beneficial to me especially for my preparation to become a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It's something that will keep people acquainted with me during this time of many life changing events.

I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I'm VERY proud of it!! I absolutely LOVE BYU!! But right now I am taking off a semester before I leave for my mission. I am trying to take this time to best prepare for my mission. I am making and saving lots of money thanks to my job. I am working full-time as a department manager at Hobby Lobby (That job title makes me sound so professional). I actually really like it. I am also going to be spending my time with some new projects that I want to start. These ideas are from pinterest of course, so there are no promises that these things I will be doing are going to be successful....but I am going to be posting how they go; No matter how good or bad they are, so it might be a little entertaining. Haha.

But, anyway! This will be a great way to keep track of the things I can and can't do, and also how much I progress. Not only with the projects I am going to try, but also the growth I will have spiritually, emotionally, academically, and so forth. I also plan for this blog to serve as a place many people can access and read my missionary letters. So, soon I will be posting how my projects go! :)


2 comments: