Yay!

Yay!

Friday, January 11, 2013

"Alex, wait!! How do you do it...? ...Ohh...gotcha!"

Alex and I made bracelets!!! Yayyyy! I love bracelets. She's better at it than I am....I'm not very crafty...yay friendship bracelets!!!!! Well, I'm late for curfew so.....buhbye loves(:
- Kristen! 

Wellll...as you just read my friend, Kristen, and I just made bracelets!! Haha, they are actually kind've cute....I was thinking they would be an epic fail. But thank goodness they weren't!! :) Haha. I am quite proud to say it took us less than an hour to learn how to make and finish them. You all should try making these bracelets if you're looking for something cute and fun to make. Oh, and just so all of you know, I really am not better than Kristen :P Haha. She did great!! :) 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's what we were aiming for...
Pinned Image
 
Just measuring some thread. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Kristen...hahaha love this girl!
 
 
 
 
 
While in the process...
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Done!! :D
 
 
 
I think we did pretty well. If any of you wanna make these and need help, let us know! :D
 

1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute!! If i was creative enough to make them, I so would :)

    ReplyDelete