Yay!

Yay!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Maybe someday!

Yesterday was a great day.  It was different!  :)  I still went to church and stuff, but I got to sing with some of my greatest friends in Sacrament meeting. 

Kristen

 
 
Holly
 
 
 
Charlee
 
 
 

 
We sang Nearer My God To Thee, accapella.  I don't mean to brag, but I think we sing it pretty well. :)  I love these girls so much!!  I will never, ever forget about them.  We have known each other for about 12 years!  CA-RAZY.  We are getting old, haha.  I say that one day we should make our own CD!!  Haha, huh? Huh??  Sound good?  :)  Yeah.  Maybe someday.  If we don't make a CD I guess it'll be ok...hahaha, I will always remember the four of us singing together.  I will tell my kids all about them.  Kristen has always helped me remember to show kindness towards others.  Holly has always helped me remember to be valiant in my testimony, all day and every day of the week.  Charlee has always helped me to remember to keep an eternal perpective.  They all have been great examples for me, and they have always been there for me.  They were here for me when my mom passed away, when I was a stupid teenager they were still there for me, and now they are here for me while I am preparing for my mission.  I love them to death, they know me more than a lot of other people.  I am thankful for them in my life, I am not able to say it enough.  We always have a great time together.  We are always, and I mean always laughing!  :)  There is no way I can be with these girls without being happy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment