Yay!

Yay!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'm home...this is still unbelievable to me.

7-26-14

I can't get over the fact that I am home.  There are some things that just kill me!!


Trying to get on my missionary email account...a page pops up saying, "Your missionary email has been deactivated.  Thank you for your service as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..."  Yeah.  That stunk. I knew it was going to happen...I just wasn't ready for that!

When people talk of "Alex came home early from her mission..."

And yes, still the words, "Wow!  18 months already?!"

Getting letters from the missionaries in the Great California Ventura Mission just asking about what is going on.

Having people from my mission telling me, "Oh, we heard from *blah blah blah* that you were at home now!"

I still don't have the desire to look through all my mission pictures.

I hate doing things on my own...going to the store, going shopping, etc.  I'm used to having a companion!  As inconvenient it was, I got used to it.  I don't want to get used to being alone because I'm still going back!

Mondays.  I love them, but they also make me kinda bummed.  That's the day I hear from all the missionaries I know!







No comments:

Post a Comment